Sunday, July 14, 2013

Training Week 7/1/13

Now that I am a week plus out from the 50 miler I have begun to feel normal again.
7/2/13 - Ran the six mile loop in 43:07 and did a 1.5 mile cool down. 
7/3/13 - Ran up Hiddie Ho, fireroad to Buck and back to the parking lot on the road for 7.6 miles.  It was a wet rainy day.  My legs felt pretty good going up Hiddie Ho. 
7/4/13 - 7.5 miles out at the Explore Park doing recon for our workday tomorrow.
7/5/13 - I don't normally count mileage hiking but if I have a chainsaw on my back it gets put in the books.  Did 5 miles at the Explore Park as part of our workday. 
7/6/13 - Ran the Hollins loop.  Started at the new Hollins greenway parking lot off of Plantation, ran to the boat docks, hit the no name trail up to the AT, down Sawmill Branch, and back to the boat dock on Happy Valley.  Felt pretty good.  Ran at a good pace and finished pretty strong for 19.45 miles.
7/7/13 - Road biked 32.  Home to Green Hill Park, Harborwood, Wildwood, and back home.
Total for the Week; 47.05 mile running and 32 miles cycling.

No comments: