Monday, December 12, 2011

Training the Week of 10/17/11

Alright, I think I'm ready to get back on my feet and run again.  The leg finally has stopped hurting when I stand up and start walking.  This is a good week to start running since it is a race week and a hard week to get in the "normal" training plan running.
10/18/11 - ran my typical 6 mile loop.
10/21/11 - ran 6 miles at 6:45 pace.  Felt great to get back to fast running.  To some degree I realize that the time off my feet was needed.  So as a positive spin on this whole injury my muscles and joints have had a chance to rest. 
10/22/11 - Cleaned up the Into the Darkness course while both running and then biking.
10/23/11 - 2 miles of mtn biking to cut out a tree for the Rotor Meltdown mtb race.
16 mile of running and 6 miles mtn biking.

No comments: